Terms and Conditions
User Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and account ID upon completing the Website’s registration process. The Website requires you to register as a user by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Website of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 2. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Website or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
Website provides a number of Internet-based services (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such Online service which permits users to purchase by offering a huge range of Ethnic Indian wear. The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. (which are found on the following URL http://www.yashgallery.in/ and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the web page of that Product.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- (a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- (b) publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- (c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- (d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- (e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- (f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- (g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- (h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- (i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- (j) violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
Disclaimer of Warranties&Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
https://www.yashgallery.com (“Website”) has endeavored to ensure that all the information is correct, but Website neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service.
In no event shall Website be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
- (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;
- (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.
Neither shall Website be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Website shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Website’s control.
The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Website’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
If Website terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Website may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Website will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from Website relating to Services provided.
A User can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from the Website anytime by:
1 Newsletters sent periodically at the registered email address.—by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Website shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Website is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) Website may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Website for the feedback under any circumstances.